The House of Brick Partner Podcast
The House of Brick Partner Podcast is a series of conversations with important partners and clients. The intent of the podcast is to share, educate and advise listeners on best practices for business-critical database platforms. From Oracle licensing to database cloud migrations, real-world options are discussed, assessed and recommended.
Companies looking to optimize their business systems, including reducing costs and improving performance, would benefit from topics such as:
- Being prepared for a potential Oracle or Microsoft audit
- Database licensing on premise vs the cloud
- License management for Oracle and SQL Server
- Migrating Oracle to an alternative database platform
- High availability and disaster recovery best practices
- Virtualization of business-critical systems and database platforms
- And other Oracle & SQL Server deployment and license management topics
Oracle Audits – Episode 3:
In episode three of a three, the conversation continues exploring Oracle audits and the following discussion points:
- How should customers communicate with Oracle during an audit?
- What should customers share/not share with Oracle regardless of an audit?
- What are the tools customers should/could use during an Oracle audit &/or day-to-day?
- Should an Oracle customer do a proactive license assessment if never audited?
- Why should Oracle customers engage third parties to assist with assessments or audits?
- Seven Questions to Ask When Engaging an Oracle Audit Defense Consultant
- Licensees Beware: Oracle and Quest Taking Page Out of Same Audit Playbook
- House of Brick’s OpsCompass License Manager – Oracle
For more episodes of the House of Brick Partner Podcast: