Running Oracle on VMware offers significant benefits to customers worldwide. But it also brings increased scrutiny from Oracle, which may result in the heightened threat of an audit. House of Brick, who on any given day supports more than 50 clients running on VMware against aggressive tactics from Oracle, and attorneys at Crowell & Moring, who represented Mars in the now famous Mars vs. Oracle lawsuit, will offer insights learned from helping defend their clients during Oracle audits. Oracle audit best practices for VMware customers will be explored using these client examples. Architectural, operational, and organizational recommendations for preparing for an Oracle audit will also be shared. You will learn practical techniques you can use in your own organization to prepare for the possibility of an Oracle audit.
- Nathan Biggs, CEO – House of Brick
- Art Beeman, Partner – Crowell & Moring
- Joel Muchmore, Partner – Crowell & Moring
- Dave Welch, CTO – House of Brick
- Heidi Waem, Counsel, Crowell & Moring LLP
- Michelle Linderman, Partner, Crowell & Moring