Managed License Support Service For Oracle
Managed License Support Service (MLSS) for Oracle has been created to help our customers address a critical need. That need is to help manage the most complex and costly aspect of their IT portfolio – for the majority of our customers that is their Oracle technology and licenses.
House of Brick has become the industry’s foremost expert when it comes to licensing Oracle technology in virtual environments, creating the optimal infrastructure on which to run critical application workloads, and defending that environment in audit situations.
Detailed Preparation and Aggressive Defense
The Managed License Support Service at House of Brick is designed to take a proactive and preventive approach to messy confrontations with Oracle, and then to aggressively defend you in the event of an audit. Rather than eliminating the need for you to track your license purchases, it ensures the integrity of your usage so that you can focus on what makes you and your business successful.
We can work with your existing Software Asset Management (SAM) tools or service providers with our value-added service.
Questions to Ask
Are you comfortable with your answers to the following licensing questions?
What You Get With MLSS
- We will perform an initial license review for your organization to establish a baseline of compliance. Any compliance issues will be identified, and will require a resolution plan.
- Monitoring and scripts may be configured in your environment. These tools will be used monthly to identify virtual machines that may have been migrated on to unlicensed hosts. We will also check the health of each host to ensure that all Oracle workloads are performing efficiently.
- With the monthly checks, House of Brick experts will analyze the data to look for licensing issues before they become a problem.
- We will host a monthly meeting to review our data and analysis, and to provide you with a report on licensing compliance and system health findings.
- On an annual basis, we will perform a full internal audit of your Oracle systems. We will identify any audit risks that need to be addressed before Oracle issues any formal notices.
- When Oracle issues a formal audit notice, or a less-formal notice of license review, House of Brick will immediately engage in your defense.
- We will provide guidance on how to respond to the audit notice, including which data should, and should not be, provided to Oracle.
- At your option, we can be designated as your agent to deal with Oracle on your behalf. Otherwise, we will provide coaching and guidance at each step of the way.
Why Choose MLSS
While customers have the option of contracting with House of Brick separately for each service we provide, there are clear advantages to engaging in a long-term support plan through our Managed License Support Service.
Fixed Price for Unlimited Audit Defense
Priority Resource Availability
Proactive History of License Activity
While we rely heavily on our highly talented internal team, the deep pool of exceptional resources that HoB brings to bear provides a great breadth of expertise to our resource arsenal. We have a very powerful, robust, and intelligent team supporting our critical operating environments.”