Code of Conduct
House of Brick conducts its business in accordance with internationally recognized principles on human rights (including labor rights), protection of the environment, and anti-corruption. As such, House of Brick has zero tolerance for the following practices:
- Participation in or support to bribery, corruption or fraudulent practice of any kind.
- The use of bonded or forced labor, including human trafficking.
- Any harsh, inhumane or degrading treatment or punishment of employees.
- Exposure to severe work environments where employees have not been informed of the hazards and risks, and appropriate mitigation measures have not been taken.
- Any complicity against humankind as defined by international law, including war crimes, crimes against humanity, genocide, torture, forced disappearances, hostage taking and extrajudicial, summary, or arbitrary executions.
- All forms of forced child labor, child prostitution and other activities which jeopardize the health, safety, and/or morals of children.
- Deliberately causing substantial pollution to air, soil, or water that endangers human health or the environment.
This zero tolerance policy applies to all employees, partners, and suppliers.