TEchnical writer / analyst,
Overall responsibility for review, editing, and final delivery of written consulting deliverables, internal procedures, and ownership of company document repository.
– Develop and maintain document templates
– Develop and maintain standard/boilerplate content
– Develop and maintain appendices for appropriate business lines
– Review and edit customer facing documents for grammar, formatting, and conformance to company standards
– Ensure appropriate sections of documents are readable for non-technical audience
– Develop graphics as needed to support technical content
– Organize documents into knowledge base for future deliverables and manage document repository
– Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to provide content for technical proposals, RFPs, white papers, case studies, etc.
– Maintain consultant bios and resumes
– Work with Marketing to assist in the coordination of technical blogging activities
– Support internal departments by developing and coordinating internal processes and procedures
– Maintain ongoing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders by actively managing relationships, prioritizing work, and agreeing on deliverables
– Degree in related field or equivalent experience
– 5+ years hands-on experience in technical writing
– Strong desire and aptitude to take on additional responsibilities, and grow with the role
– An entrepreneurial attitude and comfortable in fast-paced, growing company
– Able to balance projects and opportunities with need to maintain relationships with all stakeholders
– Tenacious in tracking details, and letting nothing slip through the cracks
– Proficient with MS Office products
Interested in learning more? Email us here.