Technical Account Manager
Responsible for full lifecycle customer care, including post-sales and ongoing relationship/project management.
Relationship and Project Management – Assure the highest level of client satisfaction and provide a foundation for ongoing, repeat business by engaging existing clients and the House of Brick team in ongoing conversations. Some examples include:
– Manage engagements proactively to assure that House of Brick products and services meet client business and technical goals.
– Review and understand each statement of work, and help HoB ensure that our deliverables are accurate and timely.
– Conduct, and respond to, periodic formal customer satisfaction measures.
– Act as first point of escalation, and serve as customer advocate within House of Brick.
– Collaborate with individuals at all levels of the client organization and House of Brick to identify and resolve conflicts.
– Engage customers in regular communication
– Maintain contact with assigned clients including regular meetings/conference calls.
– Determine frequency and length of conversation based on activity level and risk.
– Keep client informed of billable hours utilization.
– Develop an awareness of the needs of each assigned client, and how HoB is providing services to meet those needs.
– Maintain customer dashboard with status including schedule, budget, scope, risk, and additional opportunities.
– Manage risk including cost, schedule, and scope.
– Maximize profitability of House of Brick engagements by minimizing non-billable activity, and actively engaging in resource planning.
– Scale project management methodology appropriately based on the size and risk of each engagement.
Account Management – Maximize client relationships by engaging current customers in conversations to leverage customer-centric selling opportunities. Some examples include:
– Utilize status as an “insider” to maintain regular contact with clients to evaluate the impact of changing variables on their needs and goals.
– Follow account management approach to identify and meet client needs and goals through additional House of Brick products and services.
– Provide regular feedback to Sales/Marketing on client needs and trends, as well as provide input regarding product development.
– 5 to 7 years customer facing Information Technology experience in Business Analysis, Technical Sales, or Project Management.
– Devotion to clients balanced with joy in seeing the entire team succeed.
– A great listener who loves to ask questions, and can clearly communicate answers both written and verbal.
– Some travel required (up to 25% travel in some cases)
– Ability to balance projects and opportunities with needs in order to maintain relationships with all stakeholders.
– Tenacity in tracking details, and letting nothing slip through the cracks.
– Understanding of technical architecture, account management, and project management.
– Proficiency with MS Office products.
Interested in learning more? Email us here.